Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Applying for your first job can be overwhelming. All it takes is the courage to face challenges head-on and passion for winning. At Carlsberg, career opportunities for fresh graduates are almost limitless. Through this 6-month Apprenticeship Programme, we aim to develop young talents through on-the-job learning and impart them with enabling skills that strengthen capabilities. Seize this great opportunity to work with some of the world's strongest brands in the beer business. We are not just selling products, we are one of the pioneers to introduce joy and happiness with sips of Probably the Best Beer in the world to create moments that bring people together.
Through this program, Carlsberg Malaysia Apprentices will be able to:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to accelerate learning curve
- Develop leadership and enabling skills which are critical for success in the corporate environment
- Build network and explore your career interests
- Degree in any relevant field, minimum CGPA 3.0, Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months from your application/submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal / courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Apply Now by submitting your latest resume to [email protected]
To assist the MOFT Channel Manager in MOFT channel related activities (channel strategy, promotion, on-ground execution, day-to-day operations), more specifically:
- Develop mailer/digital post visual according to retailers' specification and ensure brand consistency
- Manage from brief, design, quotation and through to final execution of retailer's specific promotion / POSM roll out
- Raise quotation for each individual job request and obtain approval from management as and when hit the purchasing threshold
- Coordination with supply chain on POS/Premium to ensure timely delivery of items to outstation/EM
- Manage POS/Premium inventory
- Monitor and track competitor activity in each subtrade channel (SHM/CVS/TOFT/EM MOFT)
- Pricing compilation from each chain (SHM/CVS)
- Generate brand profitability report and analyse
- Generate area profitability report and analyse
- Generate customer profitability report and analyse
- Understand costing of the product and analyse reason for cost increase/ reduce
- Involve in sales system & marketing efficiency project
- Assist in online application of tax incentive for export customer
- Involve in other adhoc projects/analysis as assigned i.e sales volume, cost
- Assist in compilation & review work on CFFR (Control Framework for Financial Reporting)
- Involve in month end closing & reporting : i) month end closing reporting; ii) quarterly reporting (Bursa)
- Perform reconciliation on accounting/SAP record vs physical count/feedback from stakeholders/other systems
- Involve in updating records in RMS ie Record Management System at sharepoint
- Involve in other adhoc projects as assigned
- Be the publicist to amplify the purpose, people, products of the Company through managing external communications channels i.e website and social media channels
- Be the storyteller to beer, stout and cider lovers and influencers through content curation and press engagement
- Be the in-house journalist to develop and publish company updates like town hall communications via intranet, email and WhatsApp.
- Be the event and party planner for key sustainability initiatives.
To assist the Assistant Manager in QA department related activities (mini project, laboratory operations, system management), more specifically:
- Assist in verification of QCOM activities and certification audit.
- Support in ISO documentation and record management.
- Support in supplier quality management.
- Coordinate and data compilation on hygiene walk & perform swab test in Packaging hall.
- Assist in HACCP validation activities.
- Assist in ISO & HACCP internal audit checklist in Sprint.
- Perform lab analysis testing and production line verification.
- Coordination within QA team on troubleshooting when needed.
Shah Alam, MY
Apprenticeship (6 months contract)
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.