Email mycar[email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Applying for your first job can be overwhelming. All it takes is the courage to face challenges head-on and passion for winning. At Carlsberg, career opportunities for fresh graduates are almost limitless. Through this 6-month Apprenticeship Programme, we aim to develop young talents through on-the-job learning and impart them with enabling skills that strengthen capabilities. Seize this great opportunity to work with some of the world's strongest brands in the beer business. We are not just selling products, we are one of the pioneers to introduce joy and happiness with sips of Probably the Best Beer in the world to create moments that bring people together.
Through this program, Carlsberg Malaysia Apprentices will be able to:
- Gain experience of integrating theoretical knowledge and its application in the industry
- Acquire knowledge, skills and mindset to accelerate learning curve
- Develop leadership and enabling skills which are critical for success in the corporate environment
- Build network and explore your career interests
- Degree in any relevant field, minimum CGPA 3.0, Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- High work capacity, self-driven and a team-player
- Proactive, action-oriented, persistent and resilient
- Passion in the beer industry
- Should you not receive any reply from us within two (2) months from your application/submission, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Only online applications will be entertained. Postal / courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Apply Now by submitting your latest resume to [email protected]
Support in end-to-end implementation of marketing initiatives including marketing & brand planning, marketing campaigns & events, budget tracking and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve objectives of the brand
- Support in marketing and brand planning process
- Ensure marketing activities is in accordance with the agreed brand positioning strategy
- Drive effective communication with all stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain, Group Communications) and partners (agencies)
- Responsible for managing marketing budget for the brand, track Profit & Loss (P&L) to ensure that spending is within the allocated budget.
- Produce various marketing reports daily, weekly and monthly
- Maintain a good record on marketing reports and expenses
- Analyse reports and provide insights to line manager and the team from time to time
- Assume responsibility and ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager and/ or Management
- Understand costing of the product and analyse reason for cost increase/ reduce
- Support on monthly financial analysis and financial report relation to COGS (Cost Of Goods Sold), FOH (Factory Overhead) & Logistics cost.
- Support the monthly closing activities such as journal voucher preparation, CFFR documentation, CAPEX closing and other assigned activities.
- Assist on CAPEX management to ensure all relevant supporting document and company assets are registered and well maintain in the Fixed Asset Register.
- Involve on quarterly and annual budgeting cycle as well as annual audit key matters.
- Assist in online application of tax incentive for export customer.
- Involve in other adhoc projects/analysis as assigned i.e sales volume, cost.
- Involve in month end closing & reporting : i) month end closing reporting; ii) quarterly reporting (Bursa)
- Assist in compilation & review work on CFFR (Control Framework for Financial Reporting)
- Assist on yearly statutory reporting schedule and reconciliation
- Participation and assist on annual stock count and fixed assets sighting exercise
- Involve in updating records in RMS ie Record Management System at sharepoint
- Involve in other adhoc projects as assigned
Corporate Affairs & Sustainability
- Develop end-to-end communications plan for both internal & external communications.
- Execute communications plan and content creator of company’s communications channels.
- Manage multiple communications channels such as townhall, intranet, corporate website, WhatsApp, social media etc.
- Working cross-functionally on communications to create meaningful impact.
- Develop, plan, execute and manage sustainability initiatives/priorities.
To assist the Manager in QA department related activities (mini project, laboratory operations, system management), more specifically:
- Support in ISO documentation and record management.
- Assist in HACCP validation activities.
- Assist in ISO & HACCP internal audit.
- Assist in QCOM activities verification and certification audit.
- Perform lab analysis testing and production line verification.
- Coordination within QA team on troubleshooting when needed
- Carry out preventative maintenance and routine scheduling servicing in accordance with the COM and manufacturers recommendations.
- Deal with machine breakdowns and effect repairs to ensure minimum down time.
- Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs as necessary.
- Involve in line overhaul scheduling work may be needed from time to time
- Involve maintenance document updating accordance COM requirement
- Updating and maintaining accurate information on the company IT maintenance systems.
- Management of maintenance & repair sub contractors (as and when required)
- Active to have good 5S housekeeping standard in maintenance department
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and in the interest of the company.
- Carry out other reasonable requests made by the line manager to support departmental or company objectives.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety are complied with.
- Observe and comply with all good working practices.
- Have the opportunities to expose in business operations especially in overall procurement process
- Assist in documents administration, contract management and SAP system management
- Assists in issuing PO, Vendor creation, etc documents
- Involve, prepare and follow-up on sourcing, buying, purchasing, tendering, bidding activities and projects
- Actively engage with external (vendors, agency, consultant, etc) and internal stakeholders
- Assists in filling and day-to-day procurements activities
Warehouse & Distribution
- Receive and issue finished goods as per company policy.
- Plan and execution of daily distribution plan.
- Devise distribution route for shipments.
- Preparation of shipping documents accurately on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all the outstanding sales orders are fulfilled on time in full.
- Customs documents preparation
- Assist in machine repairs.
- Ensure constant supply of inputs (eg.bottles, labels etc), operate and clean production machinery as instructed.
- Ensure finished products from each machine conform to requirements.
- General housekeeping and upkeep of any machinery and working area as instructed.
- Carry out production reworks on non-conformance products.
- Carry out size / brand changes as per production requirements.
- Flexible to move and operate other production machinery as instructed
Brewing & Processing
- Understand brewing & processing basic operation/ function
- Involved in implementation of New Product Development, improvement projects
- To assist in excellence culture implementation
- Hands on job is expected
- Diploma/Degree in chemical background
- Able to work with less supervision
- Goal / task oriented
Shah Alam, MY
Apprenticeship (6 months contract)
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.