Carlsberg Premium Festive – “Redeem & Win” Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd [198501008089(140534-M)].
- Promotion Period
- The promotion period is from 8th November 2021 to 26th December 2021
- This Promotion is open to all non-Muslims aged 21 years or above who are residents in Malaysia. All Participants are subject to the criteria set out below, Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- How to participate in the “Redeem & Win” Promotion
Step 1: Purchase a minimum RM120 worth of
- 1664 Blanc; and/or
- 1664 Rose; and/or
- Asahi; and/or
- Connor’s Stout; and/or
- Somersby (assorted variant);
in a single receipt from Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period to be entitled to redeem one (1) set of WMF Cutlery Set (worth RM60) and stand a chance to win contest prizes.
Participating Hypermarket/Supermarket Chains:
- Aeon Big
- Bens Independent Grocer
- Jaya Grocer
- Pacific/The Store
- TF Value Mart
- Village Grocer
- Carlsberg Official Store on Lazada
- Carlsberg Official on Shopee
- Potboy Groceries
- Other Super/Hypermarkets that carry Carlsberg Products with the Promotion Point of Sales Material displayed
(collectively referred to as “Participating Outlets”)
Step 2: How to submit for redemption of the WMF Cutlery Set?
- Write full name and NRIC/Passport number on the front proof of purchase receipt (“Proof of Purchase”). Snap a picture of the Proof of Purchase (front) and key in your Full Name (as per your IC/Passport) <SPACE> I/C No./ Passport Number and WhatsApp to 012-686 2534 for verification purpose.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entries”) through instant messaging app “WhatsApp”.
- The redemption of the WMF Cutlery Set is on first-come, first served and while stocks last basis.
Step 3: Successful entries will automatically enroll to stand a chance to win contest prizes.
- Only one (1) Proof of Purchase per entry for the Contest. Participant(s) may submit more than one (1) entry, however each Participant is only allowed to redeem up to three (3) WMF Cutlery Set and win one (1) contest prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Participants need to safe keep the original Proof of Purchase for verification and redemption purposes.
- For redemption purpose, only original copy of the Proof of Purchase showing the purchase made between 8th November 2021 to 26th December 2021 is accepted as Proof of Purchase. Any damage or torn; photocopies of Proof of Purchase will be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Participant(s) from the Contest without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Participant(s) be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Contest terms and conditions.
- Winners, Prizes, and Terms and Conditions of Prizes
- There is a total of 4,000 units of WMF Cutlery Set to be redeemed and a total of 125 unit of contest prizes (collectively referred to as “Prizes”) to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
WMF Cutlery Set worth RM60 per set
Limit to first 4,000 redemptions
Grand Prize: SMEG 50’s Retro Style Mini Fridge worth RM9,955
First Prize: Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer 5KSM125 worth RM3,199
Second Prize: LeCreuset Round French Oven 24cm worth RM1,950
Third Prize: Marshall Acton II Speaker worth RM1,299
- Redemption Mechanics on WMF Cutlery Set
Qualified participant will receive the Redemption Prize within 14 working days for West Malaysia and 30 working days for East Malaysia from the date of notification from Organiser after successful verified by the Organiser. The Redemption Prize will be delivered to Qualified Participant via courier services and the Organiser shall not be responsible for any delays by the service provider.
- Mechanics on Selection of Contest Prize Winners
- As part of the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize winners’ selection process, ALL Qualified Entries collected and processed by the Organiser throughout the entire Promotion Period will be allocated a set of serial numbers starting from serial number “1”.
- The serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be tabulated and added up to derive the total number of Qualified Entries (“Total Qualified Entries”). Assuming that the Total Qualified Entries is 5,000, the Organiser will compute and select based on the following:
Grand, First, Second and Third Prize Winner Selection
Carlsberg Malaysia will select one hundred and twenty five (125) winners (“Winners”) at random from the entries submitted during the Entry Period. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance to these Terms and Conditions. Randomly selected using a random number generator website. The 1st to 5th number from number generator will be Grand Prize winner, 6th to 25th number will be First Prize winner, 26th to 65th will be Second Prize winner and 66th to 125th will be the Third Prize winner. Selected Winners will be awarded subject to the Winners’ answer to the following question. The question will be: [Is 1664 Blanc one of the participating brands in this campaign? (Yes/No)]. If the winners cannot answer the question correctly, we will choose another winner replacement from the random number generator.
- The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all Prizes on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. The Organiser is entitled to only award the Prize(s) to the Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining Prizes.
- Each winner is only allowed to redeem up to three (3) Redemption Prize(s) and win one (1) Contest Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Once redeemed, the Proof of Purchase is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any winning prize with a prize of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prizes not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
- Notification and Redemption of Prizes
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete. Winners will be informed of their win as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the Prizes.
- Winners will be notified within 30 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
- The winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the winner with a subsequent name on the list.
- The Organiser will deliver the Contest Prize within 60 working days for West Malaysia and 75 working days for East Malaysia winners on which the Participant has reverted with his/her full and correct address.
- In the event that the Organiser finds the presented Proof of Purchase is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to forfeit the Prize without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative Participant at its sole discretion at any time.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
By participating, the Participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the Participant. The Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser and by doing so, the Participant is withdrawing his or her participation in this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Program strictly confidential.
- Additional Terms
- The Promotion Terms and the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Promotion. The definitions in the Carlsberg Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Promotion Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, Promotion, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- Each Participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Promotion, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should the Participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he/she can send a message to 012-686 2534 for more information.
If you represent the media - print, online, radio or tv - please address enquiries concerning Carlsberg Group to: