Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Leads and ensures productivity, yield and output of the shift are optimized by coordinating the daily shift operations, managing material and inventory, scheduling production on a short-term basis and utilizing the line management systems. Ensure all products delivered from shift adhere to the highest quality standards by conducting the defined quality analysis. Ambassador and implementor of the Carlsberg Excellence culture on a shift basis which includes upskilling initiatives of team members.
- Support Carlsberg Excellence implementation at the line on a shift basis.
- Schedule’s production on short term basis & expert in MES management.
- Carries out quality analysis and able to release product between areas and end product.
- Materials management & inventory controller.
- Operating part of the time - (breaks, replacements, emergencies).
- Has understanding and interpretation of Statistical Process Control Charts for Quality, able to monitor and make process change recommendations based on results.
- Leads PMS meeting - Shift handover.
- Lead Skill Matrix for operators (T0 – T4 & IDP), responsible for creating and maintaining skill matrix& IDP with individual Team members& reviewing with every team member on quarterly basis.
- Participates in bi-annual appraisal for the team and development plan.
- Can replace Line leader in their absence and takes the responsibility during late and night shift.
- Resource Management, Attendance, Discipline, Training and Developing peers – Operators.
- Actively works to improve utilities consumptions according to targets.
- Supervise external contractors utilisation.
- Responsible for managing compliance to HSE, food safety and hygiene and standards within the area.
- Create/review/improve standards i.e., SOP and train Operators.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Knows and understands tasks in the packaging department on a daily routine basis.
- Knows the line performance indicators and understands the relation between them and productivity.
- Knows the influence of specific actions on the line’s performance indicator.
- Disciplined, always acts within his frame of responsibility & tasks.
- Proactive, seeks for information, monitor & communicate the operational situation including planned/unplanned changes and then adapts according to new situations.
- Passionate, service oriented, He enjoys serving of lines & Achieve CTS.
- Flexible, always in ready mode (task list) and he creates always his way how to do it in order to serve the operation properly.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
4 Crew 3 Shift : 7am - 3pm / 3pm - 11pm / 11pm - 7am
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.