Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Monitor and ensure that the microbiological aspects of the in-process and finished product conforms to the quality specifications. Implement and coordinate periodic plant microbiological and hygiene audits effectively. Assist other functional areas within Carlsberg technical support in microbiological hygiene troubleshooting and drive for Continuous Improvement. Execution on QCOM activities and full compliance on QCOM requirement as part of Carlsberg Group direction.
- Establishes and review daily work plan of the laboratory activities to ensure samples are analyzed on time and analytical results are meeting the deadline agreed on.
- Perform microbiological testing and analysis, trend analysis reporting to drive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure good control in microbiological laboratory stock, facilitate inventory management through SAP and yeast management planning.
- Assures reliability of analytical results and evaluate accuracy and precision of the analytical results through BAPS-M, review analytical methodology and compliance by following QCOM requirement.
- Establishes, implements and review the instrument calibration, instrument preventive maintenance to ensure analytical instrument maintained in good condition.
- Responsible for the validation, establishment, modification and implementation of new or existing equipment / methods in production.
- Implement and coordinate microbiological and hygiene management activities within the brewery to maintain required quality and hygiene standard.
- Establishes in collaboration with the internal team and cross functional stakeholder by provide troubleshooting support in term of microbiological & hygiene aspect.
- Leads and guides team on the occupational health and safety and environmental practices. Identifying and resolving potential chemical and biological safety hazards in microbiology laboratory.
- Ensure sustainability of Carlsberg excellence foundation programme (e.g 5s, PMS, Kaizen) is practiced and maintained.
- Any additional task assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum Degree in Science (Microbiology / Food Science / Food Technology or equivalent).
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in quality assurance preferably in a food manufacturing environment with focus in microbiology laboratory.
- Good knowledge in microbiology laboratory skills (eg. aseptic technique, plating, etc.), ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP, Food Safety and Safety & Health.
- Must have basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be proactive, honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player, independent.
- Must demonstrate quality in work i.e. accurate, thorough and effective.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
2 working hours : 7am - 4pm / 9pm - 6pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.