Email to [email protected] for more info.
Responsible to ensure that all accounts payable transactions for Carlsberg Singapore are processed and covered by adequate sanctions without any deviations and complying with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for the entire accounts payable function, this include process and verify all accounts payable related transactions and ensure with relevant supporting document.
- Perform monhtly Accounts Payable reporting i.e. GRIR Report, Non-Compliance Report etc.
- Perform vendor and balancesheet reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all AP transaction compliance to Control Framework Over Financial Reportig & Inernational Financial Reportng Standards.
- Responsible for all inter-company transactions are recorded timely, accurately and have been confimed with the counter parties.
- Process monhtly jouurnal posting and ensure monthly accruals are completed timely, accurately and in accordance of Company’s polices and procedures.
- Ensure payments in accordance to agreed payment term.
- Responsible for vendor master data verification.
- Attend to queries from vendors / customers /stakeholders, resolve disputes and discrepancies.
- Review and enhance existing AP processes by fully utilise existing system and resources for better control and efficiency.
- Identify the current accounts payable issue and drive efficiencies and improvements by collabrate with internal and external stakholder.
- Assist yearly AP audit with internal and external auditors.
- Any other adhoc duties or project related to Accounts Payable
- At least 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- University degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Membership with any recognised professional accounting body in Malaysia such as LCCI, ACCA, CIMA and MIA or equivalent is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Good understanding of overall accounts payable function.
- Knowledge in SAP and Esker on Demand system is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Mature, independent and result oriented
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.