Email to [email protected] for more info.
To optimise and procure for best value of goods and services for the company. To ensure an efficient and uninterrupted flow of materials and services. Liaise with user departments to ensure maximum service levels are achieved on order fulfilment, quality and on-time delivery of goods and services required by the company. Sourcing Management and Contract Management for Logistics and Warehouse, Supply Chain Health and Safety requirements for Malaysia and Singapore. Provide support and ensure efficient and effective handling of respecting categories.
- To perform the day-to-day procurement operations in an effective and efficient manner within the policies and procedures set by the company
- To diligently follow up on purchase requisitions raised by users and as assigned by Assistant Manager/Senior Manager
- To procure the right quality and quantity of materials and/or services from the right source at the right time with the right price & terms
- To develop and implement short, and long-term procurement strategies to maximize value of marketing budget and 3rd party spend
- To identify new sources, develop and manage relationship with vendors
- Liaise with other departments on all issues related to procurement matters
- Maintain proper documentation and filing system to allow effective audit trails
- To demonstrate highest level of professionalism, integrity and impartiality to all existing & prospective vendors of company
- To be involve in Logistics and Warehouse addressable spend.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of Logistics Operation or Logistics Sourcing
- Experience in sourcing of Transportation, Warehouse Space, Warehouse services and other Logistics related spend
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge in Contract Management
- Technical knowledge and understanding of category specifications
- High level of integrity and positive work ethics
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan & communicate effectively with all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.