Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
To ensure uninterrupted utilities supply to cater for production activities. Optimize operation and performance of Utility Plant.
- Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Utility Plant below. Areas covered are: HTW and Boiler System including Steam Generation; Cooling System i.e., Ammonia and Glycol; Compressed Air System; Water Treatment Plant; Cold Water Supply; CO2 Plant; Wastewater Treatment Plant
- To ensure efficient maintenance with proper planning of manpower, spare parts requirement, etc. to reduce wastage and downtime to minimum possible and ensure immediate attendance to breakdown of utilities and wastewater treatment plant to avoid interruption to production.
- To ensure efficient operation and supply of utilities to production i.e., HTW, CW30, CA, CO2, Steam and Cooling.
- Daily focus on Utilities KPI mainly Water, Electricity and Heat Energy usage in most efficient manner and liase with relevant party to identify the root cause and eliminate any inefficient usage.
- To liaise with the Dept of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) for regular inspection of all the fired and unfired pressure vessels.
- Assist the HOD in any project work related to utilities function.
- Preparing daily / weekly / monthly reports as required.
- Preparation of yearly maintenance, investment, overtime, and other budgets for Utility Plant.
- Attending any relevant meeting when required.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3 years working experience in operating utility plant in a manufacturing environment
- Preferably Steam Engineer Certificate competency holder (2nd grade minimum)
- Sound technical knowledge and practice Kaizen
- Basic computer savvy
- Able to work independently and as team player
- Proactive, anticipation of needs, speed up and responsive
- Leadership qualities are key to fire up the team to achieve the objectives for the Section
- KPI oriented.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.