Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Work in partnership with Sales team by providing constructive challenge and making full contribution to the management of the business and achievement of strategic objectives.
1. Facilitate and manage respective business’ budgets
1. Provide the business with comprehensive, high quality strategic commercial information and insights based on industry and macro-economic trends and competitor dynamics.
a. Implement measures and report on key indicators which drive the business.
b. Provide financial analysis and recommendations for the business to take proactive business decisions.
2. Drive the financial aspects of the business’ strategic plans, budgets, estimates and forecasts whilst ensuring alignment to the business.
a. Establish the key assumptions and benchmarks to be used
b. Production of timely, accurate and high quality plans, budgets, estimates and forecasts
3. Conduct risk assessments, evaluations and scenario planning e.g. production breakdowns to proactively anticipate and manage risks.
1. Proactively work with non-finance stakeholders to ensure the Finance function is embedded in the business and provide value adding and innovative financial advice.
a. Ensure deliverables are aligned to the business needs
b. Educate and upskill non-Finance employees to raise financial awareness in the business
2. Ensure business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis.
a. Provide exhaustive profitability reporting to allow topline improvements and margin enhancements
b. Prepare management reports focussing on quality improvement and bottomline enhancements
c. Provide periodic and regular commentary on variances from budget and report significant issues to the business
3. Provide end-to-end financial advisory to the business.
a. Identify gaps and opportunities leading to cost savings, efficiency gains and improved performance
b. Provide relevant and pragmatic insights and analysis to improve the strategic and operational resource allocation process
c. Provide key Management information to the business to make improvements, bringing new innovative ideas to the team and business
d. Work closely with the commercial leaders and business to drive improved performance
e. Perform investment appraisals and post implementation reviews to ensure alignment with overall business strategies
f. Develop scorecards or relevant analytical reports for business performance review
4. Ensure effective internal controls in the business ensuring that there are checks and balances in the system.
1. Support and drive Commercial projects from Region or HQ such as Value Management, ROIC, LEAN and AOCM.
2. Obtain, share and implement best practices from/with other countries.
3. Take a lead role to drive optimisation of the Operating Cost Model in the respective business and to constantly look for ways on more effective and efficient spending.
1. Identify and drive process efficiencies and improvements.
2. Provide technical and other support as needed.
3. Assume responsibility for any ad-hoc tasks as directed.
4. Collaborate with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
5. Liaise with internal and external auditors during audits and assist to ensure compliance on Carlsberg Financial Control Framework (CFCF).
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.