Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
To ensure enterprise application are properly designed/developed/implemented and continuously maintained/updated to support the business.
- Support the mobilization and planning of new ERP implementation project for Malaysia – migrating from SAP ECC 6 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation
- Be part of the taskforce to lead transition from SAP ECC 6.0 to implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation specialize in Finance and Management reporting modules
- Lead and in charge the following D365 F&O Finance modules:
- GL, Fixed Assets, Cash & Bank Management, credit & Collection, expenses management
- Budget, Consolidation
- Cost Management/ cost Accounting
- Support projects and initiatives either locally or in Asia region. This includes business case study and support in preparation of budgets
- Work with Regional Asia IT team to ensure alignment on policies, technology choices, and etc.
- Work and coordinate with support vendor on the maintenance and support of existing SAP ECC 6.0 Platform
- Ensure system updates and patching are maintained according to standards to ensure stable run of ERP
- Manage & support Enterprise Applications (ERP, DMS, SCS, & etc.) integration with local, regional, and global data warehouse to ensure smooth operation and are in line with business requirements and objectives.
- Work closely with business process owners and provide technical consultation of proposed system changes and enhancements
- Provide training and updates to team and end users
- Manage and resolve day to day queries of end users
- Tertiary education/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong ERP experience, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and/or AX preferred
- Minimum 1 – 2 full implementation cycles, Project management experiences preferably from large scale ERP implementations with regional rollout
- Minimum 8 years in managing and supporting Financial systems and good business knowledge
- Familiar with ERP processes – order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, production etc.
- Strong experience on reporting/BI/ data analytics tools and processes
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels
- Experienced in change management and knowledge transition of end users
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.