Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application.
Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, prepare group consolidation financial reports and analysis of financial and operational performance including trends and variances.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, not limited to management reports, budget, financial projection/estimates and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare group consolidation financial reports including notes to accounts disclosure and quarterly related party transaction report.
- Prepare analysis of financial and operational performance including trends and variances.
To advice stakeholders on reporting related matters (Eg: GL account, cost center allocation, accounting treatments and etc).
- Assist Group Accountant in preparing presentation slides & paper for Audit Committee & Board of Directors meetings and group reporting requirements.
- Prepare audited financial statement reports for Company and its subsidiaries.
- Conduct stock count activities and assist in fixed assets sighting in collaboration with stakeholders
- Furnish information to stakeholders, regulatory authorities, external auditors for annual audit, tax consultants/manager for tax filing and/or any authorised parties.
- Implement and maintain internal controls over the Company and its subsidiaries’ accounting and financial procedures.
- Conduct verification, perform self-assessment and main liaison on overall Control Framework over Financial Reporting (CFFR) updates and queries to drive compliance to CFFR.
- Identify and drive accounting and finance process efficiencies and support on process improvements changes projects.
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Membership with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or any other recognised professional body in Malaysia
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Experience in financial audit and forecasting is an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Sound knowledge and solid understanding of accounting principles, finance procedures and international financial reporting standards.
- Relevant experience in handling Bursa reporting is an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel for analysis. Good understanding and knowledge of SAP processes is an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical, organised and has a keen eye for details
- Good team player, positive attitude and able to work under tight deadlines.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.