Email to [email protected] for more info.
To ensure physical stock tally with the system. To ensure that stocks are delivered according to company policy and protocol. Receiving, storage and issuing of finished goods within the scope of the warehouse are to be carried out as per warehouse policy and regulations. Management of the warehouse in compliance with Carlsberg standards.
- Receiving, storage and issuing of finished goods within the scope of the warehouse are to be carried out as per warehouse policy and regulations.
- Management of the warehouse in compliance with Carlsberg standards.
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas and follow cleaning program as listed in the GMP Master Cleaning Schedule.
- To ensure not to release of aged beer before receiving the approval as per Carlsberg policy.
- Ensure that the stocks requested are delivered correctly, with the correct and necessary documents and on time.
- To arrange for staff overtime if necessary (weekdays, public holiday and shutdown) Ensure staff, contract workers and lorry drivers always in proper attire and follow CBMB safety regulation.
- To conduct physical stock count and cycle count as per requirement.
- To safeguard the company’s properties as well as not revealing confidential information to non CBMB staff.
- To investigate and solve operational issues arise.
- To prepare required reports.
- To coordinate the operation of 3PL.
- Any other duties that are to be given from time to time.
- Min SPM/STPM/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistic or equivalent.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Operational Logistic.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Words and Excel).
- Sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and dependable.
- Positive attitude.
- Proactive & Innovative.
- Strong sense of team cooperation.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday:
Morning shift 7am - 3pm
Afternoon shift 3pm - 11pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.