Email to [email protected] for more info.
Managing the distribution of finished goods. To ensure all data keyed in, processed and updated correctly. To ensure the route planning and shipment scheduling is done effectively. Perform Delivery Plan & Booking Truck. Generate Invoices & DO for W/MY distribution & 3PL Stock Transfer. Posting Daily Stock Receiving from Production. Posting of Daily C02 and N2. Generate monthly KPI Trucking Report.
- Receive and issue finished goods as per company policy.
- Plan and execution of daily distribution plan.
- Preparation of shipping documents accurately on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all the outstanding sales orders are fulfilled on time in full.
- Posting of SAP transactions and documents accurately.
- Duty payment planning and preparation of documents.
- Customs documents preparation.
- Preparation of KPI and other relevant reports.
- Coordination for POSM deliveries with stakeholders.
- Any other duties that are to be given from time to time.
- SPM/STPM/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistic or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Words and Excel).
- Sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and dependable.
- Positive attitude.
- Proactive & Innovative.
- Strong sense of team cooperation.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday:
Morning shift 7am - 3pm
Afternoon shift 3pm - 11pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.