Email to email@example.com for more info.
Focus on assisting manager in production planning & monitoring; data analyse & reports preparation. Cover areas involving waste disposal, sale of recyclable materials, credit and cash sales and other services function.
- Updating on sales, production volume & brewing plan.
- Monitor production plan & scheduling for packaging & brewing to ensure meet plan.
- Preparation of morning briefing report for manager.
- Prepared minutes for departmental meeting.
- Analysis on production fulfillment & forecast accuracy.
- Analysis on kegs return rate & plan for daily production run.
- Repacking planning which covers monthly forecast requirement; promo packs & CNY promotional packs..
- Assisting manager on supply planning to ensure no OOS.
- Prepare aging report & ensure agreed action is taken by PIC promptly.
- Management of waste disposal, sale of recycles materials & other service function. (ie: Supervision , DO’s receiving in SAP system & monthly statistic updating.
- Any other duties or ad hoc reports requested from time to time.
Collaborate with Sales functions to ensure right stocks at right time to support all sales opportunities, high service level and order fulfillment;
- Managing inter- and cross-function workflow to ensure smooth supply operations and process compliance;
- Supporting Sales & Operation Planning process in Carlsberg Malaysia, actively driving supply Planning process;
- Prepare supply reports to assist management decisions.
Support Carlsberg Malaysia Project One Plan development
- Undertake projects as and when necessary in line with the business and Company need.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business/Manufacturing Management/Logistics Management or any related field of study
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in logistics or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all level
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- High integrity & positive work ethics
- Good analytical and coordinating abilities
- Organizational and planning skill
- Team player
- Continuous learning
- Self motivated and has desire to add value and improve.
- Technical knowledge & understanding of category specifications
Shah Alam, MY
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.