Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
To recognize, follow, analyze market trend, analyze historical data to map trends and develop high
accuracy of sales forecast to ensure optimal stocks level at distributors and trade, and driving the
highest Gross Profit potential. Prepare and present reports detailing the market factors to help influence Sales, Marketing and Production strategy decisions.
To routinely examine the own methodologies to find ways of improving forecast accuracy, including support Carlsberg One Plan development. Support other Sales Operation matters which include Point of Sales planning, Inventory Management, Sales Process Improvement and Compliance.
The SP is reporting to the Assistant Manager, Sales Planning, need to works closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive sales forecast accuracy and highest net gross profit to the Company.
- Capitalize the available data, analyze sales and distribution trend, examine inventory level at distributors and trade, taking key input from various stakeholders such as regulatory, market development and potential, marketing plan, making use of several types of measurements and statistical forecasting modeling to predict future sales to highest level of accuracy to obtain the most profits to the Company;
- Sales forecasting analysis to determine sales forecast accuracy and error, driving sales forecast improvement plan to improve forecast accuracy;
- Driving right inventory level at distributors and trade which strategies may varies according to situation;
- Proactively addressing inventory issues viz aging stocks, over stocks, out of stocks at various levels to optimize Gross Profit;
- Coordinate with various Sales and Marketing teams to gather and explain sales trend and future plan to improve future sales forecast;
- Collaborate with Supply Chain functions to ensure right stocks at right time to support all sales opportunities, high service level and order fulfillment;
- Managing inter- and cross-function workflow to ensure smooth sales operations and process compliance;
- Supporting Sales & Operation Planning process in Carlsberg Malaysia, actively driving Demand Planning process;
- Prepare and present sales reports and forecast to assist management decisions.
- Driving POSM, gas cylinder planning and implementation process;
- Overall serve as the main contact point for Sales team to address Stocks and Delivery matters, Sales Operations procedures, business issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Support Carlsberg Malaysia Project One Plan development • Undertake projects as and when necessary in line with the business and Company need.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification
- More than 2 years experience in Sales Analytics / Sales Planning with good understanding of sales process, expectation and best practices.
- Able to deliver results through collaboration and influencing
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good facilitation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer literate.
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Proactive, strong sense of urgency, positive “can do” attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to help the department run smoothly and efficiently
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong enthusiasm to drive results, demonstrated problem solving ability, maintaining a customer-first, continuous improvement orientation
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Extensive travelling is required for this role.
Shah Alam, MY
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.