Email to [email protected] for more info.
To ensure effective implementation operation/maintenance of Building Facilities, Building Electrical, Lighting, PABX Telephones, Air Cond, Firefighting System, Compound Housekeeping, and Grass Cutting.
- Day to day operation, maintenance to ensure uninterrupted facilities support to the brewery.
- To ensure all Facilities work orders are carried out and closed on time.
- To assist Electrical Visiting Engineer as required by Suruhanjaya Tenaga to audit the electrical system.
- To assist Bomba inspection, Loss prevention audit
- To drive Carlsberg Excellence activities as per requirement.
- Usage of SAP system for efficient maintenance with proper planning of manpower and spare parts.
- To ensure uninterrupted Facilities support to CBMB / CMSB / CRSD buildings.
- To ensure work order carried out and closed on time and correctly.
- Daily electrical meter reading
- To attend breakdown immediately to avoid interruption.
- To carry out annual HT/LV calibration.
- To conduct annual MSB, HT, Transformer services
- To call TNB if there is any external power failure.
- To assist superior for any project related work when required.
- To ensure Carlberg Excellence activities continuity and follow up.
- Utilities coverage as and when required by the superior.
- Any other duties are to be given from time to time.
Responsible for the planning, maintenance, and operation of Facilities. Areas cover as below:
- Building Electricals
- Building and Compound Lightings
- Building Facilities (including plumbing, masonry & carpentry)
- PABX & Telephones
- Firefighting System
- Air-Conditioning System
- CRSD – Electrical, PABX & Telephone, Air-Cond and Fire Fighting
- System support
- At least Diploma in Engineering / Science.
- Minimum AO Electrical Chargeman Competency holder
- Preferably Boilerman Competency Certificate holder, minimum Gred.2
- Minimum 3 years, preferably in Facilities operation maintenance.
- Experience in Utilities operation / maintenance will be added advantage.
- With sense of responsibilities
- Good inter-personal and supervisory skills
- Good leadership / team player.
- Always keep superior and subordinates informed.
- Open minds and good listeners.
- Provide direction and support.
- Ability to work with minimum resources
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday (7am - 4pm)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.