Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
- Receiving of empties, New/collected to checked physically verses Delivery Order and Inventory.
- Ensure all new item (Bottles, Cans, Kegs, Crates, Lids, and Pallets) to check by Lab.
- Material Planning – feed the stocks into buffer which is based on J/M for production usage.
- Ensure new and collected items to stacked in a proper storage location for easy operation flow.
- Supervise staff and contract worker in Empties Bottle Store (EBS).
- Ensure issuing/receiving materials is updated in SAP system with relevant documents.
- Education: Minimum Diploma/Degree holder
- Language: Ability to read and write English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Logistic Department, fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Responsible and commit to the task given
- Able to work as a team to deliver good quality of work, even under stress.
- Self motivated and result - oriented
- 5S on stock keeping & documents
- Must have basic computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be honest, co-operative, able to communicate effectively with good human relation skill, team player, independent.
- Must be able to work on shift.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Shift : 7am - 3pm; 3pm - 11pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.