Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Stand the chance to expose to public relations, journalism, event planning, managing external communications channels, content curations and press engagement
- Be the publicist to amplify the purpose, people, products of the Company through managing external communications channels i.e website and social media channels
- Be the storyteller to beer, stout and cider lovers and influencers through content curation and press engagement
- Be the in-house journalist to develop and publish company updates like town hall communications via intranet, email and WhatsApp.
- Be the event and party planner for key sustainability initiatives.
- Degree in Communication, Mass-Communication or Public Relation; any other similar qualification
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 or Second Class Upper or equivalent
- Malaysian graduates not in any employment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Proven leadership skills in extra-curricular activities
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Passion in the beer industry
Shah Alam, MY
6 months contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.