Email to [email protected] for more info.
Custodian of the hospitality areas of Carlsberg Malaysia’s brewery in Shah Alam including visitors’ lounge, beer garden, visitors’ gallery and virtual experience to showcase our Quality of Brews. Plan, coordinate and co-host in brewery, lounge and gallery visits, virtual experience as well as selected corporate/marketing activations. Responsible for budget management, inventory management, facilities management and maintenance in the mentioned hospitality areas.
- Visitor Lounge Operation/ Events Management
- Plan, liaise, coordinate reservations and co-host brewery and lounge visits and selected corporate events which would include:
- Monitor, process and respond to requests for brewery visit and lounge usage by internal stakeholders, predominantly from Sales, and those made through general e-mail enquiries or the online brewery visit calendar in the corporate website in accordance with guidelines and policies
- Registration and issuance of security armbands to brewery and lounge visits guests
- Preparation of welcome signages and kits, when it is required
- Responsible for weekly brewery visits record, develop post-visit reports, monthly report of total number of brewery visits and beer consumption to update in weekly meeting
- Liaise with the appointed caterer on food catering and serving
- Operate the audio and visual systems, as well as the air-conditioning, fans and lighting features
- Recruit, train, monitor work deliverables of and issue payment to bartenders and promoters, if any
- Plan and work with vendor(s) on the decoration of Visitors’ lounge, beer garden and reception according to the themes and festivity
- Visitor’s Lounge and Beer Garden
- Responsible for inventory management:
- Conduct stock checks of the beer, stout and cider as well as the glassware for every brewery visit and monitor stock levels
- Stock ordering & replenishment on FIFO basis and coordinate deliveries from CRSD or Bonded Warehouse
- Ensure the refrigerators and chillers are kept locked at all times when not in use
- Understand and practise accurate beer sampling and serving rituals:
- Ensure glassware are all ‘beer-clean- and chilled at right temperature before serving
- Operate the beer dispensers, CO2 tanks, bar taps and glass washer equipment
- Ensure beers served at Visitors’ Lounge are fresh
- Liaise with Logistics on empties and CO2 tanks collection
- Visitor’s Gallery
- Manage the attraction and promotion of our brewery tour to external stakeholders and the appropriate planning & implementation as required.
- Curate tours that showcase the process of ‘From Barley to Beer’, ‘Art of Brewing’, “Quality Assurance Lab”, ‘History of Carlsberg and Milestones of Carlsberg Malaysia’, ‘Brand Experiential’, ‘Community Engagement’, ‘From bottling to canning line’, and the ‘Elephant Gate;
- Liaise with respective brand custodians and vendors in updating the display of products and infographics; applies to viral videos
- Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Liaise with the Engineering team to ensure all equipment, furniture and fittings are in proper working condition
- Continuously improve on the imagery of the visitors’ lounge, beer garden, visitors’ gallery and Visit Carlsberg 360 to ensure that it upholds its brands’ expectation
- Assign work to the cleaners to ensure tidiness, cleanliness and orderliness at the Visitors’ Lounge, beer garden and Visitor’s gallery; especially at the washrooms, beer glasses, fittings and furniture
- Visit Carlsberg 360 (Virtual Brewery Tour)
- Plan and deliver activity using the tools provided (Visit Carlsberg 360) to engage with consumer on brand/partnership activation and drive traffic from Visit Carlsberg 360 to e-Commerce platform i.e. Shopee, Lazada etc.
- Explore partnership with external to recurit visitor to visit Visit Carlsberg 360
- Liaise with respective brand custodians, Coroporate Affairs team and vendors in updating the content that house in Visit Carlsberg 360 platform
- Marketing Activation & Celebrate Responsibly
- Work with Marketing Activation and Corporate Affairs to ensure brand and corporate imagery within the Visitors’ Lounge and Visitors’ Gallery enhances the brand experience to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist & support the overall Marketing Activation team. This may include taking the lead on specific projects, depending on work schedule.
- Managing beer/stocks and amenities inventory for events
- To ensure collection of empties and amenities after the event
- To arrange and liaise with technician
- Assist in negotiations for sponsorships.
- Roll-out and support Celebrate Responsibly activation
- Support the implementation and execution of the Sail ’22 programme
- Responsible for the Health and Safety (HSSE) aspects during events including the brewery tour
- At least 1 year experience in the hospitality / F&B field / tour guide / emcee
- Experience in event & inventory management and budgeting
- Good command of written and verbal English. Ability to speak dialects is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with people of all levels
- Meticulous and able to multitask
- Creative and able to recommend ideas
- Timely and diligent in correspondences, reporting and documentation
- Able to work beyond the normal work hours
- Able to engage positively with various types and levels of audiences
- Proactive, a self-starter and is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Takes ownership of assigned duties and adheres to guidelines and policies
- Outcome and solution oriented
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.