Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Being part of a steering committee for a process improvement project, acting as a liaison between the business and Finance department.
- Provide support on strategic plans, budgets, estimates and forecasts whilst ensuring alignment to the business, including but not limited to preparation of templates, collation of information, conduct variance analysis, review and feedback to stakeholders, and preparation of budget presentation.
- Drive and deliver period end-closing analysis & reporting which include preparation of manual journal voucher and provide appropriate commentary or explanations for related report.
- Performed financial analysis on COGS, FOH and Logistics cost to facilitate management in decision making.
- Ensure the inventory and fixed assets are well monitored. Manage annual empties count, reconciliation, performed periodic reviews of obsolete and write-offs.
- Manage the annual standard costing budget process as well as monthly rolling forecast of COGS.
- Monitor respective supply chain cost center expenses to ensure the alignment of actual vs. forecast as well as working with respective section heads to identify risk and opportunities area.
- Responsible for CAPEX Management by following up end-to-end CAPEX process, including financial justification calculation and post investment reviews.
- Collaboration with non-finance stakeholder to ensure the Finance function is embedded in the business and provide value adding and innovative financial advice for decision making.
- Drive process improvement for supply chain finance by implement best practices & RPA to improve work efficiency, data accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Work on monthly declaration for marine insurance as well as yearly insurance renewal
- Provide technical and other support as needed.
- Assume responsibility for any ad-hoc tasks as directed.
- Collaborate with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors during audits and assist to ensure compliance on Control Framework over Financial Reporting (CFFR).
- A university degree/professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Membership with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or any other recognized professional body in Malaysia
- At least 4 to 6 years controlling experience in a progressively growing capacity
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Credibility to lead and challenge the business
- Understanding of the regulations and reporting requirements of a public listed company
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP and Anaplan
- Proficient in spreadsheet designs for analysis
- Excellent communications skills. Able to relay complex information and analyses in a precise and clear way
- Able to lead projects and motivate people & cross functional teams
- Ability to build network and communicate with employees of all levels across all department.
- High level of discretion
- Analytical and has a keen eye for details
- Strong problem-solving skills
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.