Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application.
Provides daily operational and administrative support to HR department on all HR matters.
HR Operations and Payroll
- Manage day to day employee life cycle processes and handle HR operation queries and providing ad-hoc supports and information to the key stakeholders, Finance team and department coordinators and auditor.
- Issuance of all employee movement letters which include of Letter of Appointment, Confirmation, Promotion, Resignation or other HR correspondence etc.
- Maintain staff records, update employee database and proper filling for employment documents.
- Involve in internal and external audit and documentation preparation.
- HR representative for Record Management System (RMS) to deal with local and Group Legal department.
- Full support to HRMS related change requests (CRs) which include of requirements study, UAT, gap findings and implementation.
- Responsible and liaise with payroll outsourcing team for monthly payroll run which include of time attendance administration, payroll and leave management.
- Responsible for tax clearance, EA forms and Form E preparation.
- Liaise with statutory bodies such as KWSP, PERKESO, EIS, LHDN on payroll/audit related issues.
- Accountable for payroll reporting, payroll posting and payroll GLs reconciliation.
- Responsible for benefits administration includes group medical/ insurance member enrollment, club member subscription etc.
- Support HR Admin budget planning.
- Any other ad-hoc matters when assigned.
- Act as project owner of any assigned HR ops and payroll related projects including system enhancement, process simplification etc.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized institute of higher learning.
- At least 3 years related working experience in Human Resources.
- Must be computer literate (especially Microsoft Office & Excel).
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Pro-active and keen learner, team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and systematically with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, effectively manage time and accurately with attention to details.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner.
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.