Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Provides daily operational and administrative support to HR department on all HR matters.
Payroll and HR Operations
- To liaise with payroll outsourcing team for monthly payroll run which include of time attendance administration, payroll and leave management.
- Responsible for tax clearance, EA forms and Form E preparation.
- Liaise with statutory bodies such as KWSP, PERKESO, EIS, LHDN on payroll/audit related issues.
- Accountable for payroll reporting, payroll posting and payroll GLs reconciliation.
- Handle HR Operations queries and providing ad-hoc supports and information to the key stakeholders, Finance team and department coordinators and auditor.
- Involve in internal and external audit and documentation preparation.
- HR representative for Record Management System (RMS) to deal with local and Group Legal department.
- Full supports to payroll related change requests (CRs) which include of requirements study, UAT, gap findings and implementation.
- Issuance of all employee movement letters which include of Letter of Appointment, Confirmation, Promotion, Resignation or other HR correspondence etc.
- Maintain staff records, update employee database and proper filling for employment documents.
- Responsible for group medical/ insurance registration, termination and claim dispute.
- Support HR Admin budget planning.
- Handle employee benefits administration which include of loan, club membership, free beer etc.
- Any other ad-hoc matters when assigned.
- Full supports for payroll and employee claim related projects.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized institute of higher learning
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Min. 2 years related working experience in Human Resources
- Must be computer literate (especially Microsoft Office & Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Pro-active and keen learner, team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive, commitment and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and systematically with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, effectively manage time and accurately with attention to details
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.