Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Support in full spectrum of HR operations and payroll to ensure processes are executed accurately in a timely and compliant manner.
Budget and Estimates Preparation
- Lead quarterly people cost estimates and yearly budget processes and preparations.
- Responsible to review and tracking of people cost and ensure accuracy of budgeting versus actual.
HR Operations, Payroll & Administration
- Lead day to day HR operations and ensure effective service delivery to improve overall employee experience.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory bodies’ requirements, Company policies and internal/external audits.
- Oversee the HR system’s administration, system improvement and ensure smooth implementation.
- Review and support employee lifecycle processes e.g. onboarding, offboarding, movements etc in accordance to Company policies.
- Prepare HR Analytics reports e.g. dashboards and other related Group, Regional or external reports
- Lead the payroll process ensuring all monthly payroll movements are captured and processed accurately
- Supervise and guide team for HR Ops, payroll and office admin related matters.
- Identify payroll issues and challenges and provide sound recommendations.
- Continuous improvement on payroll and operational processes
- Coordinates with tax consultants on payroll related processes
- Interpret local legislative changes, assess local impact and propose solutions with consultation from tax consultant, HRIS system vendor and any other related stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in similar capacity
- Experience in a fast paced and complex environment, ability to manage operational processes
- Customer service centric, good consultancy skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Passionate in continuous improvement and process simplification.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities utilizing strong organizational skills.
- Good project management and attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.