Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Lead the forklift operation team and manage the fleet for the total company, responsible to coordinate and lead improvement projects.
- Record and analyse data to increase bussiness operation efficiency.
- Set up regular vehicle maintenance schedule to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Develop and coordinate efficient driver schedules to ensure optimum operational performance and efficiency.
- Manage drivers to adhere to strict roster.
- Assist in the recruitment of quality drivers to the team.
- Develop strategies for greater operation and fuel efficiency.
- Ensure compliance of vehicles according to company and government regulations.
- Lead and coordinate improvement projects.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Manufacturing Management/Logistics Management
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 5 year working experience in logistics or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication, problem solving skills & negotiation skills
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all level
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Honest, act with high level of integrity and demonstrate positive work ethics
- Good analytical and coordinating abilities
- Team player
- Continuous learning
- Self motivated and has desire to add value and improve.
- Technical knowledge & understanding of category specifications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.