Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Lead the total operation of empties handling and warehousing. Coordinate and lead the improvement project. Responsible to execution the company strategies and plans.
- Evaluate and analyze the movement of inventory in warehouse.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and protocols.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing SOP and protocols.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security of warehouse.
- Manage stock control and reconcillation with inventory management system.
- Coordinate/lead improvement project.
- Preparation of reports related to usage of packaging material.
- Develop strategies for greater operation efficiency.
- Manage the incoming shipments of goods.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Manufacturing Management/Logistics Management
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3 year working experience in logistics or supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all level
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- Honest and act with high level integrity
- Good analytical and coordinating abilities
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.