Email to [email protected] for more info.
Define overall portfolio as well as individual brand strategies, objectives and action plans. Drive end-to-end implementation of marketing initiatives including marketing & brand planning, marketing campaigns & events, budget tracking and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Develop successful marketing and brand strategies through understanding of the category, consumer insights & brand positioning
- Drive and execute innovation and impact-driven brand plans
- Manage all marketing activities in alignment with local business objectives and corporate marketing strategic goals
- Define objective, strategy, action plans and bring the brand positioning to life
- Contribute to the fulfilment of the overall company strategy through developing and implementing strategic & tactical marketing initiatives such as product development, advertising, sponsorship, events and PR.
- Drive overall brand development, optimise and secure long term value of the brands
- Identify new opportunities that can influence brand growth.
- Increase overall profitability via effective commercial/ channel mix strategy
- Develop communication and media plans
- Liaise with Group Commercial and principal for Global brands
- Develop and implement 360 degree brand activation eg Off Trade, On Trade, events, sampling
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within brand/marketing management in FMCG industry
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence different levels of stakeholders
- Good project leadership skills
- Action-oriented, resilient and a change driver
- Innovative and systematic with sound analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, high work capacity and team-oriented
- Extensive experience working with advertising and media agencies
- Passion in Craft & Stout portfolio
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of local beer industry is an advantage
Shah Alam, MY
Part time / Full time
Monday - Thursday 8:15am - 5pm
Friday 8:15am - 4pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.